For my gigs and recordings I use one of the following guitars:
- A Fender Tele/Strat Hybryd( masterbuild by Cris Fleming);
- Fender Telecaster( custom shop, team build) Firemist Silver ’67 or
- Fender Startocaster American Standard ’91.
- A 1972 Silverface Fender Vibrolux Reverb amp, ’70’s Fender Champ amp.
Most of the time I employ a very simple effects set up. Recording and playing my music I’m using a lot of combinations and a lot of pedal boxes. Here are a few of the pedal boxes that I like to use:
- Sola Sound Tone Bender 1968
- Vox Tone Bender 1968
- Fulltone Octafuzz
- Ibanez Wau Fuzz 1974
- SM Fuzz London
- Zvex – Fuzz Factory
- Ibanez OD-855 1978
- Tube Screamer TS 808 (reissue)
Very often my preferred way to obtain a distorted sound is to turn the gain up on the amp and let the distortion occur naturally.
- Exotic RC Booster
- Fulltone Supa Trem
- Boss Delay DD7
- Line6 DI4
- MXR 70’s Phase
- MR. Black – Supermoon modulated reverb
- Rotosphere- Hughes and Kettner
- Rotovibe – Jim Dunlop
- Cry Baby – Jim Dunlop